Get to know us
Awarded 'Sportsbook Marketing Campaign of the Year 2021’ at the EGR Marketing and Innovation Awards, 'Best Customer Service Company 2020’ and 'Online Casino Operator of the Year 2018’ at the International Gaming Awards, as well as 'Most Responsible Online Gambling Operator, Global 2018’ for the Capital Finance International Awards, the Mansion Group has firmly established itself as a leading provider of online gaming. With more than 18 years’ experience in the gaming industry, Mansion Group enjoys an international player base and a strong market share.
The group has a sportsbook, MansionBet, and a selection of popular online casinos, including flagship brand Casino.com, MansionCasino and Slots Heaven. The portfolio of brands boasts exciting games from top providers and betting features on multiple markets across a whole host of different sports. As one of the leading online gaming providers, we are extremely proud to deliver world-class entertainment with integrity, under a globally recognised brand.
What you'll do as Senior Creative Manager
- Inspire, direct, nurture and manage the creative function at Mansion
- Lead brainstorming and creative sessions for Headline Campaigns to help generate ideas.
- Build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with internal stakeholders and the creative team to bring great ideas and creative work to life.
- Identify different skills and strengths of team members and ensure their focus is on the right projects to ensure the best creative output.
- Ensure brand consistency across all materials
- Stay on top of BAU and project/ campaign work to ensure the best possible outcome, this will include website graphics, printed marketing materials, email headers and templates, branded merchandise, animated banners, social media imagery, brand presentations, corporate template production, game assets, landing pages and conference booth design.
- Constantly seek new and innovative ways to deliver design solutions for all brand experiences.
- Champion a process and culture that continues to learn and evolve.
- Work closely with the integrated marketing and communications team to ensure an aligned approach to maximise impact.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and external resources to further develop brand guidelines for all the Mansion brands
- Identify insights and design trends and know how to translate them into daily work.
- Set the pace and quality standards for the team to ensure high quality of design work is produced.
- Establish the creative team as key professional experts and partners in the marketing and communication efforts at Mansion.
- Work with external agencies and partners as required to get the right outcomes for the business.
- As a part of the strong information security culture at Mansion you are required to adhere to Information Security policies, practices, and procedures.
What we are looking for
- A strong view on what good design means, you are detail oriented, and you can clearly articulate to a variety of stakeholders what good should look like
- Strong communication, storytelling, and presentation skills
- People leadership skills - including a strong sense of nurturing a creative culture, people and team
- The ability to work under pressure, both individually, and as part of a larger team
- Highly proactive and organized, but above all a great team player
- A flexible, mature, can-do approach
- Degree (or similar) in a creative discipline
- Solid experience in web and graphic design
- An intimate knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio of best-in-class creative that connects brands with audiences in digital
It's awesome but not mandatory if you also have
- Previous online gaming experience.
- Integrated creative campaign delivery across all channels.
- Experience in different markets, specifically in UK, Spain and Canada
- Motion graphics
- Banner ad design
- Experience in print design
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary End of Year Bonus
- Work from home policy during Covid19 situation.
- 22 - 28 days holiday (based on longevity).
- Medical History Disregarded Health Cover, including Dental and Eye cover.
- Death in Service Cover.
- Spanish Lessons.
- Subsidised Gym Membership.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Mansion, we pride ourselves on providing a safe, fun and inclusive place to work. We’re a diverse company who acknowledges and celebrates our employees regardless of their gender, sexuality, race, culture, age, disabilities, religion or beliefs.
It's simple, if you’re good at what you do and passionate about it, you’ll feel at home when you join the Mansion family.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'