Senior Creative Designer
Gillingham, North Dorset
Full Time: 35 Hours - Permanent
Salary £35,000- £40,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Creative Designer to join the studio team for an award-winning ethical retailer.
The Senior Creative Designer will work closely with the studio team to produce creative, innovative solutions to all projects, packaging and campaigns. The successful candidate will work with all business channels, taking design work from concept with the ability to produce high quality final artwork for both digital and print formats.
The Senior Creative Designer will work alongside a team of designers across multiple projects and timelines. This is a great opportunity for the right person. The position is based from purpose built modern offices set within acres of beautiful natural surroundings.
- You will be a conceptual designer with innovative ideas and pushing creative boundaries.
- Interpret briefs and project manage jobs start to finish.
- Confident in concepting and designing for retail, packaging, digital and social
- Oversee jobs, mentor junior team members and ensure all projects are kept on track
- Provide leadership and motivation for the Studio Team
- Demonstratable experience in Creative Design with some knowledge of the Beauty sector
- Able to confidently present and articulate concepts and ideas to all different levels
- Strong working knowledge of brand development and the creative process
- Extensive knowledge of print and digital design across all FMCG platforms
- Have exceptional creative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Able to work competently with Adobe Creative Cloud, digital, basic video editing, animation and Powerpoint.
The position is full time. In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), company pension scheme, product discount scheme, a paid community day, subsidised onsite restaurant, onsite parking, great working environment including extensive gardens.
Recruitiful provides an HR recruitment support service to this hiring client. On receipt of your application, we will email you full details of this opportunity: Hiring organisation name, job desciption and any supporting documentation. We will then wait for your email authorisation before then forwarding your application/CV. The hiring organisation may choose to contact you directly should they wish to invite you to interview or may channel via ourselves.
- creative design designer adobe creative cloud artwork video animation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'