At the company, they are on the hunt for a Senior Creative, with a broad design skill set but with a clear passion and strength in digital design to join their Creative Team.
You should be a self-driven individual with enthusiasm by the cask load, brimming over with ideas and an undeniable drive to deliver work at the highest of standards, to provide their customers and consumers with an 'Ahh that’s better’ moment at every touch point.
You will be a key member of the studio team, reporting in to the Head of Creative, working on briefs that touch all areas of the Adnams portfolio. You’ll work hand-in-hand with the Campaign Manager and wider department to develop creative solutions that push the boundaries of the brand and drive it forward.
As well as delivering outstanding creative you will help to develop, guide and shape the other members of the team. You’ll build relationships throughout the organisation with an open-door policy to the ideas and creativity of others.
The right personalities are as important to us as the right skill set. We love our brand, and you’ll need to too. You don’t have to be a beer aficionado (yet), but we’ll expect you to be passionate about what we produce and how we go about it.
What do they want?
- At least five years of experience with a broad portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of disciplines.
- Be the expert in the team in digital design creating assets that will work across multiple channels and devices including, mobile and desktop, email, social media, infographics and interactive content
- Experience with landing pages, knowledge of UI and UX to improve conversions.
- A self-confessed beer label stroker, packaging obsessive, who can produce work for a wide range of products and formats.
- A good understanding of a wide range of print processes and production to be able to produce technically accurate production ready design and artwork.
- Strong typography skills, and illustrative skills would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and consistency, yet with the ability to work at pace.
- Can approach a smaller budget with as much positivity and enthusiasm as a larger one.
- Simultaneously proactive and highly responsive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can handle multiple briefs, deadlines and stake holders when under pressure with ease and finesse.
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
- Social Media
- Creative Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job