The experience we need.
- A seasoned Senior Creative with a marketing or branding agency background
- A portfolio with the wow-factor demonstrating big ideas that work across multiple channels on and offline (there is some flexibility around the digital/offline aspect though - a top notch creative is a top notch creative)
- Good with words as well as visual design ideally
- The ability to present work and get involved with pitches
- Able to see through campaigns from concept to delivery
- Somebody who creates impact, inspires the team, and is great with clients too
We're pitching this at "Senior Creative" level which could mean you're a Senior Designer, Creative Head, Design Director or perhaps you're already well on your way to Creative Director level (but you'll still be a doer). Job titles aren't all that important in this instance, it's all of the above that really matters.
You'll sit beneath a very experienced Creative Director and there will be no glass ceiling in your way. The studio team is made up of a mix of Senior Designer, UX Designer, Motion Graphics Designer, Mid-weight Designers, Copywriters and Content specialists.
You'll join a very dynamic and ambitious agency of circa 30 people. They are absolutely buzzing - they've had a number of exceptional years recently and things are set to continue in the same manner. It's a very exciting time for the Senior Creative to join the team. The opportunity here is huge.
What you’ll get in return.
- These guys are prepared to pay a top salary to get the right person
- Excellent benefits including company bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, your birthday off, Friday drinks, loads of social events and lots of opportunity to attend events such as SXSW and other high profile shindigs
- Personal development plan and a healthy training budget
- A creative, open, inclusive working environment with loads of nice little design touches - an office environment to suit this awesome agency.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.