Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Your salary: £45,000 £55,000 plus benefits
Where: Milton Keynes
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Lewis Nicholson-Smith)
Who you'll be working for:
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Construction consultancy who have been operating for four years and will be opening their second office in the UK due to their success within the Commercial and education sector.
Working on projects across the UK with values up to £45M. Has a great work-life balance and team ethos and hard work doesn't get unnoticed with a bonus scheme in place which they have hit every year.
I have placed someone there recently who are given great feedback on the company and projects. Clear career progression with the chance of working closely with the directors.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Undertaking the delivery of Full Pre and Post Contract Cost Management duties for Design & Build Projects in the Industrial, Commercial and Education Sectors.
- Pre-contract estimating, procurement of design & build tenders, post-contract financial control and contract administration.
- Supporting Graduate Cost Manager and Project Cost Manager in their development and progress through the RICS APC qualification.
You must have:
- RICS or MCIOB, with a minimum 3 - 5 years post qualification.
- Relevant experience in the sectors in which we work is desirable in both pre and post contract cost management duties. Evidence of being commercially aware, a good communicator, problem solver and the lead Cost Manager on major schemes is essential.
- Your background could be from Construction or Property Consultancy, something of a similar nature, where you have an understanding of the key drivers in managing and delivering the commercial aspects for successful projects.
- Evidence of managing successful client relationships is essential.
- Experience of Design & Build (Develop & Construct) is also necessary, including undertaking the Contract Administration role of a design & build contract.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please get in touch with Lewis on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job