Senior Cost Accountant - FMCG Sector - Lanarkshire
Reporting to the Operations Finance Manager this cross functional high-profile role is responsible for the accurate costing of all products from conception through launch to post launch review
Recognisable FMCG business in Lanarkshire
- Working cross functionally with NPD, Operations and Commercial to ensure robust costings are produced collaboratively with key departments.
- Maintain the BOM for all products up to and including the post 12 week launch review.
- Ensure attendance at all product trials and post launch reviews.
- Ensure the maintenance and improvement of costing models incorporating up to date standards.
- Tracking the progress of all costings in development.
- Ensuring accuracy and timeous delivery of all costings at all stages of the NPD, go live, and new launch stages.
- Develop strong cross departmental working with NPD, Operations and commercial to ensure all parties are aligned and accountable for the assumptions used within a costing.
- Ensure effective communications to all relevant parties on the status, development and challenges of all costings.
- Ensuring the costing template is always in line with standards for each process.
- Development and continuing improvement of the current costing model to enhance costing efficiency, accuracy and clarity.
- Liaise with the Commercial Accountants and Development Account Managers in order to prioritise workloads.
- Liaise with the Management Accountants to ensure effective transfer of products post 12 week review to ongoing product status.
- Be an active member of the Operational Finance Team ensuring a close understand of factory performance and challenges.
- Holder of a recognised accountancy qualification (preferred).
- FMCG costing experience.
- Has a passion for excellence
- Consistent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communicator and relationship builder.
- Strong determination and shows tenacity when facing challenging situations.
- Strong focus on process and procedure development and enhancement.
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Excellent Excel Modelling skills
Salary of £35,000 to £42,000 depending on suitability for the position
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'