Recruit 121 are working with one of the leading accountancy practices in the UK to strengthen and grow the corporate tax department. The firm is offering excellent career prospects, including a genuine route to partnership.
- You’ll be responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of compliance and advisory matters. You will be their principle point of contact, working closely with them to understand business developments, ensuring they are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of opportunities
- You’ll also be responsible for the delivery of the corporation tax content of projects and managing input from other tax colleagues (typically Transfer Pricing, VAT and employment taxes), assessing that input and ensuring inter dependencies across taxes are considered. This will often involve international tax content and require regular working with our extensive network of international member firms
- You’ll also spend a reasonable proportion of your time on the delivery of tax due diligence assignments, supporting our lead advisory team on transactions both buy and sell side.
- You'll demonstrate an ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately
- You’ll write high quality, professional tax reports, ready for review by the tax partner/director
- You’ll lead manage, motivate and coach other members of the team, working with a great bunch of like-minded colleagues all focussed on supporting each other to perform at their best.
What they are looking for:
You will have a genuine interest in clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
You will know that what you do matters. As an organisation they want to be known for how they do business, not simply what they do. To do this they need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
You will seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both there clients and themselves.
You will apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. You will do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- You’ll be professionally qualified ACCA, ACA and / or CTA
- You'll be technically strong, with experience of advising clients on complex tax-related issues
- You'll have a proven track record of leading engagements and an awareness of how to open up new business opportunities
- You’ll demonstrate exceptional leadership and coaching skills to develop teams and add true value within the region.
They offer a market leading package along with a real opportunity to progress your career
RECRUIT121 Finance and Accounting Recruitment Solutions specialises in sourcing and placing qualified and part qualified accountants. Working with a variety of businesses, we recruit the most talented accountancy professionals in the industry.
- Corporate Tax
- Indirect Taxation
- Tax Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"