Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Recovery Administrator to work within their Preston site.
- Control a portfolio of cases including CVA's. IVA's, Administrations, CVL's, MVL’s and bankruptcies. (IVA experience not essential )
- Implements case strategy and ensures progression of cases.
- Must have the ability to plan a case from outset to closure.
- Identifies, controls and realises assets.
- Manages a portfolio using appropriate forms and prepares and maintains files
- Uses insolvency software for diary and record book entries and maintains clear and up to date receipts and payments accounts.
- Complies with statutory procedures throughout the cases and also ensures case files are accurate and up to date and that cases are progressed quickly and efficiently.
- Be able to look after the case from outset to closure and directly reporting to partners.
- Duties will include preparation of D returns and investigation reports, drafting statement of affairs and reports, updating IPS and generally attending to compliance, dealing with creditor enquiries, maintaining company records as well as completing VAT and Corporate Tax returns.
- Corporate Recovery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'