Our client is recruiting for a diverse and driven Senior Manager to work within their young and ambitious Corporate Finance Business. You will be reporting directly to the Partner but with their help you will help develop a solid market presence for the Corporate Finance branch, leading and owning transactions and developing deal initiation networks.
This role will be focusing on lower-mid market M&A transactions and MBO's with enterprise values of up to £50million for primarily owner managed businesses and entrepreneurs. The successful candidate will offer a highly professional and empathetic approach whilst delivering transactions across their businesses.
The right candidate will be supported with further development - promoted and awarded for their successes within the role and will be supported in order to fast track the progression of their career.
Our client is a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm, with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel they are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
The Senior Manager role offers a competitive salary with significant potential for career progression within the firm together with a great benefits package.
The Senior Manager duties will be:
- Advise shareholders or management teams on MBO's/MBI's and fundraising;
- Advise business owners on exit strategies and execute sale mandates;
- Advise businesses on acquisitions, identify and validate targets;
- Prepare valuations of businesses, pitches and proposals;
- Cross sell Corporate Finance Services to other Managers/Partners in the firm;
- Develop new client relationships from contacts with existing clients, from business contacts and other appropriate sources;
- Participate in presentations to potential new clients;
- Consider appropriate cross selling opportunities of the other services of the firm to clients and their associated interests.
- Have thorough working knowledge of lead advisory services in an accounting firm or corporate finance boutique in the UK;
- Experience and knowledge of sale mandates;
- Previous experience of private equity dealings as well as debt raising;
- Ability to prepare excel models for multiple purposes for financial modelling;
- Ability to look at a set of accounts, value a business and be able to prepare documents to sell the business.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent;
- Corporate Finance qualified desirable but not essential;
- If you are keen to secure a progressive Senior Manager role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm offering a great career progression, please apply today to find out more.