Senior Corporate Finance Manager
Multi-award-winning corporate finance practice, providing proactive advice to businesses looking to raise growth and development capital, refinance, acquire or sell, requires experienced Senior Corporate Finance Manager to join its progressive and growing team.
Delivering clear and creative transaction-related advice, mainly to owner managed firms in the £5-£100m range, to assist their achieving of tangible results, you’ll also advise on how to improve the value of their businesses, in anticipation of advising on their future sale.
Joining one of the top financial advisers in the region, part of a large, highly respected, accountancy practice, your key responsibilities as Senior Corporate Finance Manager will include:
- Providing expert advice and guidance to clients
- Producing business plans, information memorandums and business valuations
- Carrying out detailed research to identify potential buyers
- Preparing detailed financial models
- Providing advice on capital structure
- Helping to market businesses for sale
- Project leading transactions
- Providing instructions to other colleagues and professionals, such as lawyers
- Undertaking company due diligence
- Ensuring all the regulatory aspects of a transaction have been considered
As Senior Corporate Finance Manager you will need:
- A strong track record in Corporate Finance, ideally gained in accountancy practice or a Corporate Finance boutique, managing transactions and people.
- Private Equity (PE) or Debt Advisory experience advantageous
- Professional qualification - ACA/equivalent, perhaps with specialist Corporate Finance accreditation(s)
- Outstanding relationship building, communication, negotiation and client service skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Robust financial modelling and numerical skills - IT skills in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- A high standard of commercial and economic awareness
The role offers a competitive salary, a healthy performance related bonus, pension, 25 days holiday (plus stats.) and additional benefits
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Senior Corporate Finance Manager, Newcastle
- Corporate Finance
- Private Equity
- Strategic M&A
- Debt Advisory
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'