Pay rate: £20.28 p/h
Contract: Ongoing temporary
Your duties will include:
• To maintain and improve the council`s reputation and public image.
• To develop, deliver and evaluate key corporate campaigns.
• To play a lead role in the development, delivery and evaluation of the council’s flagship quarterly publication, Islington Life.
• Develop and manage online and social media platforms.
• To support the development and delivery of a social media strategy for the council.
• To support the development and implementation of the advertising and sponsorship policy.
• To help develop, deliver and implement an integrated email marketing strategy for the council.
• To develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with partner organisations.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of working in a Corporate Communications role.
• Experience of developing, implementing and evaluating communications strategies and campaigns.
• Good knowledge and experience of using social media in a corporate environment.
• Good understanding of the importance of branding.
• An understanding of the work of the media team in a local Government environment.
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and in writing.
• Excellent organisational, project management and financial management skills.
If you feel like you have the necessary skills and passion to succeed within this role or know someone who does, please apply or email your CV to Kornelia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business