Senior Corporate Broker - Corporate and Global insurance
Job Title: Senior Corporate Broker - Global/Corporate Insurance x2
Package: £35,000 - £50,000 + package
Industry: Corporate Insurance, Broking, Commercial Insurance, Global insurance
Job Type: Permanent
This expanding corporate broking firm require two expereinced placement brokerspr to support growth of Corporate and Global account in the region - you'll need to be an all-rounder with solid experience of servicing all aspects of commercial insurance (no motor) clients in the varied, challenging role. You will be dealing with accounts £100,000 GWP upwards to £5million GWP
· This growing business holds a strong reputation in the commercial insurance market both locally and beyond - they are seen as a trusted advisor and known for treating clients (and employees) fairly and professionally.
· Having experienced recent investment and organic growth the team continues to expand, this role has been created to support a recent addition to the Account Executive team.
· This is very much a traditional broking firm, client focused and driven by service.
· You will join an experienced and expanding client service function, with responsibility for working alongside the Account Executive/Directors on an allocated caseload of corporate and international clients
· This varied role will see you working on all elements of running the account; this will include processing new business, managing renewals, obtaining and negotiating quotes and terms, administering MTA's, answering and finding solutions to queries, credit control, file checking, supporting with (not handling) claims and anything else related to providing a winning, efficient service.
· You will be an experienced Insurance Account Handler, comfortable with larger commercial cases and able to make solid decisions when advising and administering business.
· You will have strong communication, relationship and negotiation skills, honed dealing with commercial clients as well as the insurer market.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'