An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Corporate & Institutional Onboarding department of this leading Danish Investment Bank. The department consists of 4 teams globally, across Singapore, UK, India and Copenhagen and is responsible for performing the onboading process for all new institutional clients.
As the new Senior KYC and AML Analyst, the successful candidate will refer to the Head of Corporate and Institutional Onboarding, and be located at HQ in Copenhagen where the team are primarily responsible for the Due Dilligence and KYC of complex corporate and institutional client structure.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Performing the Due Diligence (DD) & KYC for complex institutional clients according to a risk matrix
- Ensuring compliance with AML policies and procedures
- Handling the CRM queues related to onboarding queries
- Participate in the development and implementation of continuous improvement of the control environment, policies and procedures, and delivering a superior client experience
As a person you come across as positive and diligent, with the ability to prioritise and manage significant workload, whilst achieving targets. You are detail oriented, have strong analytical skills and willingness to go the extra mile to deliver excellence in the client experience.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong DD/KYC background and good knowledge of AML laws and regulations and FATCA/CRS validation
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable liaising with clients and colleagues globally
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal English skills is a pre-requisite. Additional language skills are an advantage
- Experience working with onboarding on multiple legal jurisdictions and client risk types is an advantage
- An academic background with a law degree or similar is seen as an advantage
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and friendly team who will help you grow both personally and professionally - Get in touch today!