SENIOR CORPORATE ACTIONS OFFICER (MATERNITY COVER)
Boutique City-based Investment House is seeking to recruit a Corporate Actions Officer to cover maternity until the end of June 2019. The successful candidate will have a detailed knowledge of UK and global corporate actions and will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing of corporate actions and associated processes. Duties to include:
- Processing al corporate actions (front and back end processing) ensuring deadlines are met
- Reconciling all dividend payments
- Maintaining accurate records of all income received and to ensure that income is paid in compliance with all tax regulations and provide internal reporting for tax declaration/payment purposes
- Reconciling and clearing cash or unit differences as a result of an event including late payment of dividends
- Manage cash and stock reconciliation breaks
- Processing tax reclaims from clients
- Obtaining all notices of dividends and corporate actions in advance of ex-date
- Timely and accurate checking of daily work of more junior staff
- Assisting with completing the acceptance of new clients to the Group and the ongoing review maintenance of static data
To be considered for this role applicants must have a sound experience of securities administration with a keen focus on the lifecycle of corporate actions processing. A working knowledge of CGT would be highly desirable.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
- Corporate Actions
"Office Assistant jobs in London"