We are working with a North West entrepreneurial company who have recently enjoyed a period of high net growth. Due to their recent success they are now looking to recruit a Senior Account Manager/ Corporate Account Manager to manage the large/key corporate accounts.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Sales and Marketing and will have overall responsibility for the key client. They will be measured within a set of KPIs which drive high performance across the contract to enable new opportunities to be created throughout the client portfolio.
The main purpose of the role is to be the face of the company by embedding themselves into the client’s operation and becoming the go to person internally for all of their software solutions. The contract, albeit the largest, has the capability of more business in the future. With this in mind, the individual appointed will ensure that the contract is embedded to the highest standards and then seek to identify new opportunities.
Presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Take accountability for the commercial delivery of the contracts including revenue and performance indicators
- Coordinate network events within the contract to attract additional revenue opportunities
- Work in collaboration with the Business, Program and Marketing Manager to create solutions for the client which ultimately brings in additional revenue
- Implementation of commercial agreements including managing pilot roll outs and multi-site projects
- Lead contract negotiations, commercial agreements and quotes as requested by the client
- Manage the objectives of today whilst creating future opportunities through building and managing an effective pipeline
- Managing the invoicing procedure to ensure all recurring revenue is invoiced for correctly
- Updating the internal CRM system to ensure a full data capture to support the internal intelligence.
- Identify and understand competitor positioning within the customer and develop the strength of offer to their multi stakeholders
- Management of revenue forecasting for the contract in the short, medium and long term
- Managing the internal resources against the pipeline to ensure the service is delivered on time and within budget
- Becoming a true partner and working in collaboration to support the changes within the industry
- To adhere to all Operating Procedures and Work Instructions in compliance to BS EN SO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2013
- Any other duties as and when required
- Must be a team player, able to work flexibly
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels especially in a client facing role
- NHS / pharmaceutical experience is essential
- Experience of working with, and influencing senior decision makers
- Target driven and worked with P&L recurring revenue streams
- Strongly proactive in approach and ability to demonstrate attention to detail both verbally and in written communication format.
- Performance driven with energy, drive and determination
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills within various levels of management
- Ability to manage difference of opinion between multiple stakeholders
- Willing and capable of traveling frequently throughout the UK as required
- Strong networking skills
- Able to demonstrate a consultative selling style identifying key challenges and articulating a clear value proposition with demonstrable ROI
- Proven experience of managing an account and delivering revenue and growth of a similar magnitude.
- Able to think logically and clearly to make decisions and use their own judgement having full autonomy to make changes.
- An ability to handle pressure and be able to maintain a professional approach at all times, especially should conflict arise.
- Passionate about succeeding with a 'can do’ attitude
- Operates with exceptional integrity and professionalism
- Loyal to the people around you
- Happy to work in an 'open’ culture where pushing the boundaries is encouraged
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with customers both externally and internally
- Adept at reading situations and reacting appropriately
- Ability to cope with an environment of continuous change due to growth
- Passion to immerse themselves into the business
- Strong but considered management style
- Willing to be hands on and involved in the day to day running of the team
- A logical and commercially minded approach to problem solving
- Team player
- Account Manager
- Software Implementation
- Software Solutions
- Pharmaceutical Experience
- Commercially minded
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'