This company's brand is part of one of the largest global online retail groups.
Having enjoyed great success over the years, they are now expanding into the European market and as a result, are looking to expand their marketing team with the addition of a Senior Copywriter.
This business has a real focus on development and progression and will support any individual in their role. You would be joining a lovely team with a strong set of values that make for a fantastic working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the content across their UK website as well as their new international websites.
- Working with the wider marketing team on the creation of various campaigns including email campaigns, social media and blogs, banners and landing pages.
- You will take the lead in setting style and copy guidelines, including writing copy for new and existing products.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2-3 years in an eCommerce copywriting role
- Excellent creative wiring skills and grammar
- Relevant degree (English, journalism or similar)
- Knowledge of how to write with a strong customer focus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally SEO content knowledge
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Content/ Copywriter to join into a rapidly growing company. There is real freedom and creativity in this role, so if you are looking for this kind of role I'd be ore than happy to share the details with you.