The experience we need.
- A seasoned Senior Copywriter with a marketing, advertising or branding agency background
- A portfolio with the wow-factor demonstrating big ideas that work across multiple channels on and offline - we're looking for somebody who can collaborate with designers and the creative director to make campaigns work.
- The ability to present work and get involved with pitches from a words perspective - you'll enjoy bringing your ideas to life and telling the story behind your idea.
- Able to see through campaigns from concept to delivery
- Somebody who creates impact, helps to inspire the rest of the team, and is great with clients too
Your opportunity to be THE Copywriter in a buzzing creative agency surrounded by brilliant creative minds. You'll report to a very experienced Creative Director and there will be no glass ceiling in your way. The studio team is made up of a mix of Senior Designer, UX Designer, Motion Graphics Designer, Mid-weight Designers and Content specialists. You'll work very collaboratively with all members of the team.
You'll join a very dynamic and ambitious agency of circa 30 people. They are absolutely buzzing - they've had a number of exceptional years recently and things are set to continue in the same manner. It's a very exciting time to join the team. The opportunity here is huge.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £30k-£40k with some wiggle room for an absolute rockstar!
- Excellent benefits including company bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, your birthday off, Friday drinks, loads of social events and lots of opportunity to attend events such as SXSW and other high profile shindigs
- Personal development plan and a healthy training budget
- A creative, open, inclusive working environment with loads of nice little design touches - an office environment to suit this awesome agency.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job