Express Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a highly reputable local law firm, who are looking for a Senior Conveyancer to lead their Mansfield team for a 12 month fixed term period. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Conveyancer to lead a successful team and enhance their skillset.
Duties to include:
- Directly attend to clients and take instruction
- Manage a busy caseload of Conveyancing work in line with legal procedure
- Ensure Land Registry is updated
- Support all client matters on a timely and cost effective basis
- Manage a small team of legal support staff
- Cross sell the firm’s additional legal services and identify opportunities
- Must be a qualified Solicitor or Licenced Conveyancer
- Previous experience within Residential Conveyancing essential
- Supervisory/ management experience within a similar role desirable
- Able to manage own case load of property matters at Conveyancer level essential
- Competent computer user, to include case management systems
Apply today - immediate interview opportunities available!!
Salary: c£30,000 - £37,500 D.O.E
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Hours: Full time (must be flexible)
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job