Senior Conversion Consultant - Digital Agency
£45,000 to £55,000
This is an amazing opportunity to join an ambitious digital agency at their modern offices in central London as a leading Optimisation specialist in the business. As a Senior Conversion Consultant, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of Conversion Rate Optimisation projects across multiple clients in a role which is both client-facing and technical. You will use a range of technologies in this role, including Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely etc. and gain exposure to a fascinating array of sectors and industries.
- Lead Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) projects for multiple clients.
- Provide CRO and Web Analytics consultancy, training and advice.
- Undertake A/B and Multivariate testing campaigns.
- Develop dashboards bringing together multiple data sources.
- Help set goals and KPIs.
- Develop the analytics and optimisation proposition for the agency.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Expert knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Agency-side experience, preferably in a client-facing role.
- Excellent web analytics knowledge using Google Analytic, and preferably other tools such as Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, Webtrends etc.
- Highly knowledgably regarding UX and split testing.
- Advanced presentation skills.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging from £45,000 to £55,000 based on experience plus a benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation