A fantastic opportunity to join a growing manufacturer of a range of technically advanced Capital equipment.
- Apprentice trained in electrical or mechatronic engineering discipline and post apprenticeship software design experience
- HNC, HND, or BSC in a relevant engineering discipline
- Proficient in the use of Rockwell and Siemens programming platforms
- Integration of robotics into automation solutions
- Integration of vision systems into industrial automation
- Integration of servo drives into industrial automation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise work within tight timescales
- Provide a high level of software design output through a thorough understanding of internal / external customer and regulatory requirements.
- Continuously apply innovative thought to ensure the companies software design services offer maximum value to our customers
- Provide a high level of commercial awareness to ensure software design solutions are delivered in the most cost effective manner and scope changes are managed in accordance with the company’s standard operating procedures
- Ensure schedules are understood and workload is managed so that deliveries are met
- Ensure software design output is in line with the company’s standard operating procedures and relevant regulatory requirements
- Effectively communicate project status to the Control Systems Manager, customers and suppliers
- Play a pro-active role in the departments continuous improvement programme.
- Provide the Control Systems Manager with the required information to establish a projects performance relative to its KPI’s.
- Provide technical input at internal and external design review meetings.
- Perform a proactive role in the commissioning and post installation activities at customer’s sites in the UK or overseas to ensure a successful FAT & SAT.
- Always strive to add value to our customers, building partnerships based on trust, respect and flexibility. Communicate effectively at all times and provide unrivalled extra service, unexpected and beyond anything our competitors provide
Our client supplies a commercially demanding marketplace with a range of technically advanced products. They have a reputation for product quality and service excellence. They have a buoyant demand for products and are seeking to enhance their team through the recruitment of a Senior Controls Engineer to join the team.
- Systems Engineering
- Control Engineering
- PLC Programming