Control Systems Engineer - Role and Responsibilities - Controls Engineer / Electrical Engineering / Electronic Engineering / Automation / Machinery
* Design electrical and electronic control systems for standard and bespoke automated systems using CAD software
* Programme PLCs, HMIs, Robots etc
* Investigate and Evaluate new technology
* Take the lead on key projects and co-ordinate the week-to-week activity of other engineers
* Assist with technical questions for the department from other engineers
Control Systems Engineer - Skills and Abilities - Controls Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Automation, Machinery
* Electrical or Electronic relevant degree
* At least ten years' hands on experience with controls design, progressing to a senior level
* A desire to take the lead on key projects and coordinate the activity of other engineers
Control Systems Engineer, Controls Engineer, Electronics, Electrical, Automation, Machinery
If this suits you please don't hesitate to apply now!
- Senior Control Systems Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'