Senior Control Systems Engineer / Mechatronics Engineer / PLC Programmer required to join an established manufacturer of automated machinery and equipment. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have a strong background in Control Systems, Electronics or PLC programming. Almost all products are built to a bespoke specification; all projects are in house and ran from conceptual phase through to delivery and aftercare.
Senior Control Systems Engineer / Mechatronics Engineer Position Overview
- Programming and de-bugging Robotics and Machine Vision software/hardware.
- Development of electrical equipment such as control panels, robotic and automated systems.
- Actively working and communicating with prospective and present clients, to design controls and automated machinery to their exact specifications and requirements.
- Conduct R&D where necessary, we provide after-market repairs and updates for our clients.
Senior Control Systems Engineer / Mechatronics Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience with PLC programming, control systems design or robotic engineering is essential. Experience working with automated machinery an advantage.
- Use of Allen Bradleys/Rockwell software preferred. Siemens S7, TIA Portal, Mitsubishi or other similar software is suitable.
- Degree qualification or equivalent in an electronics/robotics related field of study would be an advantage.
- Experience of designing installation of electronic panels is advantageous.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Based within a commutable distance of the Milton Keynes / Aylesbury area.
Senior Control Systems Engineer / Mechatronics Engineer Position Remuneration
- Starting Salary: £40,000-£50,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- 33 Days Holiday Inc. Bank Holidays
- Overtime Usually Available
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'