Senior Contracts Recruiter IT & Technology £30K-£50K starting
EXECUTIVE SEARCH & INTERIM MANAGEMENT (TECHNOLOGY) - HAMPSHIRE
Senior Recruiter | 5+ Years' Experience | £30K - £50K Starting Salary (£100k OTE)
Our client are a worldwide leading Executive Search & Interim Management agency operating for over 15 years and employing 80+ senior level recruiters across 27 offices in 6 different countries. This is recruitment but not as you know it…
Over the last 5 years they have been on a good to great fuelled growth journey and taken innovative industry firsts to the tired and outdated recruitment market. Their offering includes:
- Dynamic Video Job Briefs
- Video Based Candidate Shortlists
- CRM Integrated Content Marketing
- Online Candidate / Client Nurturing
- Collegiate, Trust Based Culture
- Matching Based on Culture & Behaviours
Having compiled an industry leading team of Directors we now need to hire our first Senior Consultant to work within our Interim Consumer practice and supercharge our results and innovation in that sector.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years experience as a 360 recruiter
- Technology sector knowledge
- Solid billings history
- Confident but coachable
- Commercial and recruitment acumen
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Highly motivated
- Professional; articulate and well presented
All the perks:
- £30K - £50K starting salary (base dependant on experience)
- Generous commission scheme; £100K OTE
- Equity options
- Great benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Adult environment
- Achieve directorship within 3 years of joining
- Brand new iPhone and laptop
Joining our client, you will also benefit from:
- An opportunity to learn from an incredible squad of recruitment leaders
- Selling our clients USP's and value proposition that can't be beaten
- Training boot camp that transforms you from recruiter to business expert
- Benefit from 40,000 interim candidates and automated marketing lead machine
- Elevate to work on senior briefs paying £600 - £1500 per day that solve business problems
- Contribute to the strategic direction and continued innovation in a professional services group
- Free yourself from onerous and badly thought out KPI's
- Learn how to build an executive network within a niche and become a thought leader
- Work with a client portfolio that already includes some of the country's fastest growing businesses
- Transform the industry
Ivory Jacobs are a Recruitment to Recruitment agency based in Whiteley, Hampshire with an offering across the South of the UK. We offer a boutique service but on a very grand scale. We supply for the industries top recruitment agencies to work for, including award winning SME's through to globally well-known and iconic recruitment agencies. As a candidate working with us, you will be safe in the knowledge that you would only ever be sent to the very best. We can work with you to find talent and opportunities across Hampshire, Dorset, and Thames Valley & Surrey. From placing ambitious graduates and proven sales professionals into their first recruitment role, to headhunting and placing Recruitment Consultants, Team Leaders/Managers and Directors we enable businesses to achieve their vision by providing them with first class talent. Call us now to find out what we can do to help you to secure one of the best recruitment roles in the marketplace.
If this sounds like your #dreamjob then this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Apply now with your CV or contact me directly on LinkedIn (Michele Stuart at Ivory Jacobs).
Ivory Jacobs act as an advertising capacity on behalf of this vacancy. Ivory Jacobs are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Ivory Jacobs specialise in placing people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant and Senior Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'