Package comes with car, laptop, Ipad and mobile
Redwood Search are delighted to be representing our established Bromsgrove based clients, who operate on a national level.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Contracts Manager, with experience in delivering and executing projects within the signage industry.
Our clients are looking for an individual who has a vast mount of experience in supporting project managers, along with undertaking your own bespoke and Adhoc projects.
You will be based in Bromsgrove, and your role will be to work and support your Operations Director, undertaking any tasks where necessary. You will be supporting the project managers, along with the internal team, overseeing and managing projects across the country.
A large aspect of your role will be overseeing the processes, ensuring a smooth and high quality execution of projects.
You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Define the clients’ precise requirements, project scope and goals
- Assist clients with specifications, attending site meetings as required.
- Plan, implement and schedule project timelines
- Develop full scale project plans and gather all required project information
- Raise survey requests along with additional works / snagging requests
- Liaise with all the employees that are involved in a project
- Coordinate between all the various departments which are involved in a project
- Action snagging or extra client requests
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Ability to plan own work and others to meet project deadlines
- Communicate, lead and manage site management teams.
- Pro-actively identify issues and provide appropriate guidance to implement solutions.
- Commitment to achieve high level customer satisfaction.
- Organise and motivate staff to meet and improve output and quality.
- Strong customer focus to increase client confidence
- Proven track record in senior project management/contracts management, preferably in manufacturing, signs or fabrication.
- Enthusiastic, organised and autonomous
- Full driving license
Please call Emma at Redwood Search for further details!
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!