Senior Contracts Manager
A medium-sized, prestigious main contractor seeks a Senior Contracts Manager (Services) to lead on Mechanical and Electrical projects of up to £1m in project value.
The Senior Contracts Manager will join a very established company with a prestigious and loyal client base, notably including many famous London heritage properties.
Mainly operating as a main contractor, its team of 120 people is supported by regular QA approved subcontractors who often work long term with the business.
The Senior Contracts Manager will work across both buildings and services, on two key elements:
- Contracting directly with key clients for Services only packages of work
- Managing the Services package on a general building contract (as Main Contractor)
In addition to offering Technical Support to the Services Estimator at tender stage, post-tender responsibilities will include:
- Establish and manage site teams
- Supervise drawing production
- Select subcontractors and suppliers
- Commercial - payment approval, final accounts etc
The Senior Contracts Manager will have at least 5 years' management experience in addition to previous industry work. Likely to have a trade background and formal qualifications. A mechanical bias but sound electrical understanding:
- Professional approach
- Sound technical knowledge
- Commercial awareness
- Strong communicator
The Senior Contracts Manager will benefit from
- Salary of £60,000 - £65,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual travel card fully paid
- Professional fees
If you are a Senior Contracts Manager, please contact Tom Harrison at Brandon James.
Contracts Manager / Senior / Main Contractor / Mechanical and Electrical / M&E / MEP / London / Heritage / Buildings / Services / Commercial
- Contracts Manager / Senior / Main Contractor / Mechanical and Electrical / M&E / MEP / London / Heritage / Buildings / Services / Commercial
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job