Have you had experience in managing change within a Public Sector environment?
Do you have a passion for working within Adult Social Care?
Does having an input in the strategic planning process interest you?
Working for Powys County Borough Council as a Senior Contracts Manager will allow you to play an instrumental role within the Adult Social Care & Commissioning division. Along with this role you will have access to the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive pension scheme
- Early finish on a Friday
- On-site parking
- Further opportunities for working with other departments within the council
In order for you to qualify for this position you will need to have the following experience:
- Proven experience of contract management and quality assurance processes in the social care/health sector.
- Experience of managing change.
- Experience of operationally managing day to day supplier performance.
- Ability to build and manage ongoing relationships with key suppliers.
- Ability to contribute to the strategic planning process of the Care and Wellbeing Partnership Board.
- Ability to represent Adult and Social Care at regional and national events.
You will be required as part of this role to undertake an Enhanced DBS check, failure to do so would prevent you from being considered for this role.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience in contract management with quality assurance please submit your CV. Please bear in mind if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.