Senior Cleaning Contracts Manager -Permanent Job Opportunity with an Established SME Cleaning Contractor Excellent Progression Opportunity
My client, a well established cleaning contractor, are looking for a Senior Cleaning Contracts Manager to join their busy team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Performing regular site audits with customers
- Maintain regular customer contact
- Ensure highest standards of cleanliness are maintained at all customer sites
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction
- Ensure that health and safety standards are maintained at all times
- Maintain regular contact with site teams to ensure awareness of site specific requirements
- Plan, facilitate and monitor ongoing training for site operatives
- Provide feedback on performance and to take responsibility for managing issues that may arise
- Ensure sufficient amounts of cleaning equipment, materials and consumables on site
- Ensure customer sites are fully manned including cover and recruitment at all times.
As a senior Contracts Manager - you will be mentoring two more junior contracts managers. Advising on problem sites, best practice etc.
This role would suit a strong Contracts Manager who is looking to progress into operations. A background in commercial, education or industrial cleaning would be a distinct advantage.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be pro-active, logical and forward thinking
- Be flexible on working times
- Have a strong desire to succeed and promote a high level of customer service
- Have self-motivation
- Have excellent communication skills
- Take full responsibility for tasks
- Manage teams a supportive manner
- Have a full understanding of the requirements of a contract cleaning business
- Can demonstrate business development within a cleaning contractors environment
- Have a valid UK driver's license
Salary £24,000 - £30,000
To apply for this position please submit your current CV.
- Client Liasion
- cleaning contracts manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job