Our client who operates in the new house build sector is currently recruiting for a Senior Contracts Coordinator, based in their Reading (Thames Valley) office, on a 42.5 hour working week as the overall lead on all administrative aspects associated with this region.
Alongside the skillset summarized below, it is essential candidates are self-starters, able to positively lead an operational team and make a positive contribution to the customer and company.
- Quantifying material requirements from provided Works Orders (incl. site plans and material schedules), ordering said materials and liaising with supplier to ensure timely deliveries
- Reconciling purchase orders with the monthly Works Programme and associated revenue lines thereby assisting in accurate P&L management by job
- Communicating early the potential of any significant variances
- Training, coaching and supporting the Junior Contracts Coordinator to fulfil their duties successfully
- Working along the Senior Operations Manager to ensure the smooth running of the operations
- Leading on the processing of invoices ensuring the correct supporting information is included with relevant signatures and dates - ensuring that each invoice provides a full audit trail before processing.
- Ensuring the Works Programme is updated accordingly, thereby distinguishing between active jobs, jobs completed, and jobs invoiced - thereby supporting the overall works and budget forecasting process
- Support the Accounts department ensuring the accurate transfer of all invoicing paperwork, adopting the company’s database system (Navision) and applying it to fullest affect
- Support HR department ensuring the accurate and timely transfer of all payroll and HR related information.
- As part of the Thames Valley team you will be responsible for ensuring best 'in sector’ customer service is delivered to all customers - ensuring an excellent telephone manner at all times.
- Be a key and active member of team, performing tasks as required to create an efficient and enjoyable work place, and encouraging innovation and Best Practice where possible.
- Liaison with other departments, operational staff, sub-contractors & suppliers.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, able to balance proactive with reactive administrative support.
- Effective team player with demonstrable data input, analytical and presentational skills
- Good understanding of practical, technical, financial and qualitative requirements of a project.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office; Outlook, Word, Excel (PowerPoint desirable) and accountancy database platforms.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Well presented, punctual and good mannered, with an excellent telephone and email manner.
Must be a driver.
- Purchase Orders