Senior Contract & Supplier Manager
A leading utilities organisation require a Senior Contract & Supplier Manager. Applicants need post-signature procurement, supplier relationship management, contract management and strong stakeholder engagement skills.
The Senior Contract & Supplier Manager will define and implement SRM and contract management strategies across a range of construction, engineering, MRO, design and consultancy services, and lead a team of Contract & Supplier Managers. The Senior Contract & Supplier Manager will be responsible for leading strategic supplier relationship management to deliver joint value creation, and also provide specialist post-award contract management expertise to the business.
A brownfield opportunity, the Senior Contract & Supplier Manager will be tasked with renewing and re-energising a post-signature procurement offering to stakeholders, and working closely and collaboratively with critical supply chain partners. Previous exposure to a construction or engineering supplier set, is not a pre-requisite in this role.
Our client is committed to flexible working, and a site presence in Worthing and/or Falmer, is likely to be required 1-2 times p/week, once "normal" working conditions return.
Specific duties of the Senior Contract & Supplier Manager include:
- Develop and nurture a cohesive interface between stakeholders and critical suppliers
- Manage supplier relationships throughout the contract lifecycle
- Monitor aggregated contract and supplier performance
- Cultivate transparent supplier relationships - help the organisation become a customer of choice
- Develop improvement plans with suppliers, business stakeholders and procurement colleagues
- Demonstrate best practice contract management and use of SRM techniques
Senior Contract & Supplier Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Supplier Relationship Management, Contract Management, Post-signature procurement experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, influencing and leadership qualities.
- The ability to foster collaborative and innovative supply chain relationships
- Proven track record in supplier performance management and contract management
- Procurement of Contract Management qualification; MCIPS, IACCM - desirable
- Contract Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'