Düsseldorf, Recruitment Consultant - Contract
€45,000-€65,000 + long guarantee available to compensate moving position
Are you an experienced Contract Recruiter, looking for the next step in your career?
Our client are an award-winning company who are experts in their sectors, and one of the fastest growing IT recruitment agencies in Europe.
They are a market-leader in IT recruitment who provide highly-specialist talent across various niche markets, including BI, SAP and Data. With a wealth of sector knowledge and an expansive network of candidates, they provide efficient and effective solutions for their clients. Currently, a high percentage of their staff earn six figures, and they have proven way of making sure that recruiters with talent are well placed to join this club!
On offer, is the opportunity to maximise your earning and career potential, within a company that turn recruiters who are doing well, into the very best in the industry. This is achieved by having access to a Performance Coach and a knowledgeable L&D team.
As an award-winning consultancy, they have a deep understanding of their markets and a team of highly-professional consultants. There is a collaborative environment, where consultants work as a team and can progress their career to management level. With a clear growth strategy, our client is looking for experienced consultants to join their team!
Ideal candidate -
- An experienced Contract recruiter (ideally with an understanding of the European market) - any industry will be considered
- You will be based in Germany (Düsseldorf/Cologne) or able to relocate
- German native, fluent German or have an understanding of the language - although not essential
- Proven billing success
- Drive and determination to progress your career
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Excellent earning potential
- Modern, well located office space
- Expert training and mentoring
- Career progression - management opportunities available
- Unlimited travel expensed
- Social events - Joint between German and British offices
- Company rewards and incentives
- Open door policy
If this sounds like the role for you, then please get in touch with Paul Reid @ Permanent People today.
- Business Development
- IT Recruitment
- Contract Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'