Senior Onsite Recruitment Manager-No sales activity required
Templine Employment Agency is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK, having experienced continued growth, year on year, for the past 10 years. As a result of this success Templine now has over 50 locations, having started as a one branch concern in 1984.
Following over 30 years of continued success, Templine was voted one of the “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” in 2016, in the third edition of the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain report.
Templine is now looking to recruit a Contract Manager for a large onsite contract for a National Logistics Company.
Experience within industrial recruitment is preferred and, as this is a Senior Contract Manager position looking after upwards of 750 temporary colleagues as well as an onsite team of 8-10 people, we are looking for an experienced Onsite Contract Manager looking for their next move.
In terms of the right person, a flexibility - in hours and approach - is required in order to attract and develop staff within a competitive market sector. A sustained work history, ideally within a fast-paced recruitment environment, with a desire to advance your career path, is an ideal starting point.
What can Templine (Siamo Group) offer you?
- Full on-the-job development, alongside centralised courses in Essential Legislation, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
- A genuine, targeted, career progression into Senior Management
- A starting point working in partnership with one of the UK’s largest Logistics Company
- Following an initial qualifying period, entry onto Chartered Management Institute (CMI) level 3 certificate in First Line Management.
- A career path with a company expecting sales to be in excess of £100 million in 2018 and with a proven record of expanding by 20% year on year for the last ten years.
The ideal candidate is someone who is driven, works well under pressure and is open to taking on, and developing, new ideas and concepts.
The ideal candidate will also enjoy communicating with a variety of people, on different levels, and relish the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solve.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the on-site service from recruitment and shift allocation to doing payroll and retaining the quality of staff. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all component parts of our service level agreement are adhered to and the client requirements are always fulfilled.
Hours: Flexible, but based on a day shift. There will be an expectation for some weekend working as well as shared responsibility for an out of hours mobile phone.
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Oversee the sourcing of candidates and interviews.
- Write and deliver reports on Key Performance Indicators.
- Oversee the Management employees on performance and conduct.
- Develop effective relationships with the customer.
- Understand the needs of the customer and constantly over deliver on the KPIs.
- Work in partnership with a progressive company who embrace the agency working in partnership with them. Look for opportunities of value add and improving service delivery and operational excellence.
- Have the opportunity to increase our market share with our customer in other locations across the UK.
- Proficient using Word, PowerPoint and Excel, although full training will be given on all internal systems.
If this opportunity excites you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career path, please apply immediately.