We are currently seeking a Senior Contract Advisor to join a global engineering, drilling and construction provider on a permanent basis in London. Our client delivers a variety of multi-disciplinary services for on and offshore oil and gas projects. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking a Senior Contract Advisor to join their expert team of skilled professionals.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Deployment of Contract Management activities for London hub during pre-qualification, qualification, tender and commercial phase and support to projects in execution.
- Review and qualify or draft different types of Contracts, including but not limited to: Engineering, Construction, Transportation and Installation Contracts, and associated Confidentiality Agreements, Non-Disclosure and Restrictive Use Agreement; Memorandum of Understandings; Heads of Agreement and Nominated Subcontractors Agreements and Joint Venture Agreements.
- Manage the workload in coordination with Tendering and Commercial function, collecting the inputs from the other function, especially Insurance, Tax and Finance;
- Prepare Contract Summaries and draft Conformity Reports on project specific basis.
- Negotiate the contractual instruments with the counterparties in the best interests of the Company and in accordance with Company risk policies.
- During execution phase of the projects ability to drive claims strategies and strategic processes forward with regard to contract and claims management.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Have knowledge of the industry standard contracts (FIDIC, LOGIC, BIMCO, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to analyse complex situations
- Ability to provide clear and concise guidance to others
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Good ability to work under pressure
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on or email Ashley.Clarke @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13609 Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- Oil & Gas
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job