At McLaren Automotive our vision is not only to become the iconic sports car manufacturer but also to deliver breath-taking, iconic and innovative new technology to the automotive industry.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our mission to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
- Take ownership of changes and lead from inception to aftercare, following the Continuous Improvement process
- Identify and engage stakeholders and sponsors, ensuring feedback is timely and effective
- Work with senior stakeholders to define long term capability roadmaps
- Run workshops and design sessions to elicit requirements from stakeholders
- Prepare functional specifications and process documentation
- Work with the technical teams to identify and document solutions
- Project management or leadership of high-profile strategic projects
- Management of several parallel initiatives at one time
- Define and execute a test plan for system changes
- Be a champion of innovation, finding new tools and ways of working
- Identify opportunities for improving end user training and knowledge transfer
- Support and participate in team knowledge sharing initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of business analysis - eliciting and documenting requirements, use case and process modelling.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high-profile company
- Experience on large scale organisational change projects
- Project management experience, including agile methodologies
- Can communicate effectively with both end users and technical teams
- Experience in troubleshooting and technical problem resolution
- Stakeholder management
- Application Lifecycle Management - understanding the process of implementing and supporting applications from requirements to deployment
- Organisational Change Management, we deal with changing the way people work and we must implement changes in the most effective way
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills. Experience of VBA is an advantage.
- Data analysis - ensuring report data is representative, complete and unbiased
- Equally comfortable leading an activity and being part of a team
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong relationship builder, can be a go-to person
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- A natural desire to learn how systems work and grow knowledge
If you are passionate about pushing the boundaries of processes and technologies and have an entrepreneurial mind-set, join us at the heart of an exciting journey apply now to be part of cutting edge pioneering projects.