Senior Content Marketing Specialist - B2B
Exeter, Devon (home-based, with travel into Exeter office one day a week or as required)
At Webrecruit, we’re a recruitment advertising and software company, a rare combination of creatives, developers, thought leaders and sales professionals who collaborate to create practical, usable solutions to clients’ recruitment needs.
We do something called Hybrid Recruitment - we’re not all recruitment advertising and we’re not focused on just making software. We are advertising, recruitment and hiring software experts providing fully rounded solutions that meet a company’s entire recruitment needs, from producing an advert to attracting the right people and onboarding them via our market-leading hiring platform software.
And we’re certainly not just dipping our toes in the water - we’ve been at this since 2001, we got through the chaos of 2020 and we’re firing on all cylinders. Webrecruit is growing, and we plan to keep on doing so! So, what could be more important than expanding our Marketing team to support in making our plans a reality?
Webrecruit is a data-rich company with a compelling history and a bright future, resulting in a wealth of potential content that is ready and waiting to be developed and published to make Webrecruit the supplier of choice for organisations needing to hire!
As our Senior Content Marketing Specialist, you will be a vital element of our marketing activity, creating engaging and compelling content for a range of different media channels, creating a captivating brand proposition via expert storytelling and positioning.
Involved in everything content, you will take on an array of projects and contribute to the Marketing team’s overall output. This will include industry-relevant research and written content for video mediums, putting you are the heart of the marketing action!
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Write copy for our website, product brochures, feature releases, press related content, advertising, and marketing campaigns across multiple media channels
- Support with website content updates and new page rollouts, including eBooks and much more!
- Create and roll out customer case studies that showcase the partnership between Webrecruit and our clients, showcasing our compelling proposition and suite of products and services
- Deliver a planned-out suite of blog posts covering Webrecruit products & services, industry insight , and persona-inspired topics
- Thread and implement targeted SEO via content for online platforms
- Utilise key insights and research to inform the content campaigns
- Collate reports using platform insights and Google Analytics
- Update and implement content into a range of client marketing materials and CMS tools
- Input into tenders/proposals as required, as well as proofreading tenders/proposals to support our client acquisition goals
What we’re looking for in a Senior Content Marketing Specialist:
- Previous experience of B2B content marketing in a professional setting
- Expert written English skills (of course!) and excellent overall communication skills
- Strong proofreading skills, with an eye for both accuracy and quality in content
- Understanding and experience of project management principles, implementation, and execution
- The ability to conduct independent research to influence content and guide self-learning
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- 23 days’ holiday pro rata + Bank Holidays (allowance increases with service)
- Dress down policy
- Work from home (*with one day a week in the office)
- Comprehensive training
- Staff dos & socials to reward everyone’s hard work!
You’ll find we are a diverse team of individuals with a breadth of experience, backgrounds, and interests and this all contributes to our workplace being something we at Webrecruit are proud of.
This role is offered on a full-time basis (40 hours per week). Our working hours are 0830 - 1730, Monday to Friday. We currently work from the office one day per week - this can increase in line with business needs, as well as being subject to change dependent on government guidelines.
Interviews will be held in person.
Other organisations may call this role Content Specialist, Content Marketer, Content Executive, Content Marketing Executive, Content Officer, Copywriter, Copy Editor, Content Editor, Content Marketing Officer, B2B Content Specialist, B2B Content Executive, B2B Content Marketer, Content Lead, Senior Content Writer, Content Writer, Content Marketing Writer, or Content Marketing Lead.
Webrecruit is an equal opportunities employer, values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to make your mark as a Senior Content Marketing Specialist, we want to hear from you! Click Apply and start your journey with Webrecruit today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'