This is an opportunity to manage the web content activities of a busy online media agency. You will be the heart of everything content related, creating the content roadmap and taking responsibility for its delivery
This is the perfect position for someone who wants to build their career and grow into a Head of Content.
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
What will your role involve?
- Direct Management of a team of 10
- Provide direction, leadership and day to day support to a team of editors and writers
- Developing and growing the content team
- Ensure content is always of the highest quality
- Produce and edit online content to boost engagement
- Onboard new content team members and provide regular training to the broader team
What do we require from you?
- Proven track record of managing a content team - Strong Team Manager
- Deep understanding of how to produce and edit written online content
- Ability to grow and develop members of your team
- Knowledge of how websites work, of SEO and how to boost engagement through content
- Delivered content in an online business environment
Keywords: Content Manager, Content Team Leader, Head of Content, Web Content, Online Marketing, Marketing Agency, Online Agency, Media Agency, Online Content, Content Management, SEO, MArketing Manager, Advertising Manager
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Agency, the services advertised by EasyWeb Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job