Soldo have quickly established themselves as an "A Player" in the FinTech world by building and launching a rock-solid product that makes expense-management super easy. By adding a great product to a leadership team that have decades of experience and success in payment systems we have been able to get noticed, get investment and get customers across Europe.
We make business spending easy, we already have 100,000+ customers, offices in London, Milan, Rome and Dublin and over 200 people from 20 nations. Put simply our multi-user expense account is the smarter way for businesses to spend and it’s growing!
We are looking for a strategic Senior Content Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience developing innovative content strategies from the ground up as well as creating scalable strategies to drive revenue growth. Your work exhibits an almost perfectionist attention to detail. Your strong collaboration skills allow you to work effectively with stakeholders across the business. In all, your approach to B2B marketing is relatable, creative, and human.
What You Will Be Doing
- Run the editorial roadmap and calendar end-to-end (written and video content) across multiple campaigns.
- Coordinate with freelancers (designers, copywriters) and inhouse colleagues to produce exceptional content for Soldo’s audience
- Develop content that is unique and approachable. We are eager to hear from marketers who have innovated beyond the standard content marketing playbook.
- Report on content KPIs and communicate to stakeholders the impact of content on the company’s overall business strategy
- Optimise and repurpose content across the entire buyer journey
What You Should Have
- You’ve developed high-quality content in the form of website landing pages, bylined articles, social media writing, video, ebooks, case studies, and more
- You love writing and have experience writing blog posts, social copy, ad copy and may even have your own blog.
- You have experience with content marketing for the B2B, Finance sector, or another similar industry
- You're bold and have a tendency to challenge the status quo. You don't accept, "that's the way we've always done it." You're forward focused and constantly evolving your strategy, not afraid to experiment and improve our content.
- You have exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills when managing multiple campaigns
- You are experienced working cross-functionally, especially across Marketing, Sales and Product.
- You take initiative and own your work. We move quickly around here, and although we’re a close-knit team, you’ll thrive if you’re self-motivated and can switch from one thing to another quickly.
- You’re metrics-driven with a passion for the art and science of content marketing.
- You can demonstrate how you’ve successfully shipped high-quality work that showcases your critical thinking skills, your independence and confidence.
Nice to have (but not necessary)
- Experience of co-ordinating video content or webinars
- Experience of using Google Analytics, marketing automation tool, or equivalent to analyse and report on content metrics
Free Soldo Card
Days to work from home
Private health insurance
Bike to work scheme
Free breakfast on Mondays
Yoga in our we work office
Birthday days off
25 days holiday excluding bank holiday
2 Volunteer days
Free beer and Prosecco taps
Some important stuff;To meet our regulatory obligations as a financial services company, we will need to process background checks for all new employees. This will include Criminal and Credit checks. If you have any concerns or questions, please talk to the recruitment team on application. Soldo recognises that no two people are alike and offer equal opportunities to all regardless of gender, age, disability, race or sexual orientation.
- Content Management
- Marketing Manager
- B2B Marketing
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'