Intelligent Resource Limited is working in partnership with a major client in the UK. We are currently recruiting a Senior Content Designer for a permanent role based in Brighton.
We're looking for a senior content designer to work on digital services. You will need to ensure excellent content design results in digital products that are easy to find and use.
You will develop content strategy and solutions for large-scale problems and high-profile events, working with partners across government. You'll ensure consistency and accessibility in the organisation's content across their web estate and make sure appropriate content is shown to a user in the right place and in the best format.
- lead work to improve how we produce content, in response to our content strategy
- take responsibility for content quality, managing small teams and mentoring content designers
- work with legal and subject matter experts to make decisions about how and what we communicate to a variety of external audiences
- write and map user stories for content, assure quality and review the work of others and lead on cross-government content projects
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Knowledge of user-centred content design. You can plan, create and iterate content for end-to-end services, directing the content design of high-profile projects. You can deliver throughothers and direct their work.
- You will have experience of working in this discipline, ideally on transactional and informational online services. You should have experience of content auditing, writing (including pair writing), user research, managing content workflow and evaluating digital content against standards and key performance indicators.
- Experience of working with content management systems.
- You approach prototyping as a team activity, actively soliciting prototypes and testing content with users. You can use a variety of methods of prototyping and choose the most appropriate ones.
- You can establish design patterns for content and develop styles for the wider team to use.
- You can influence stakeholders and manage relationships effectively. You know how to build long-term strategic relationships and communicate clearly and regularly with internal and external stakeholders. You have excellent verbal, written and presentational communication skills in conveying design concepts and prototypes to a range of stakeholders including developers and business analysts.
- You have experience of working in an agile environment, with a cross-functional team, to construct a minimum viable product and to contribute expertise that helps the team prioritise features for future release.
- Professional qualification in digital-related disciplines.
- Experience of working with specialist subject matter experts, eg in policy and legal teams.
- Experience of designing content for transactional and informational online services, eg digital form interfaces and websites.
- Experience of using a Sitecore web content management system.
Intelligent Resource Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Call/Email from
Apply now to know more.
Intelligent Resource Limited is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource Limited regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website
Contact Number : 0121-635-6700
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'