Senior Content & Agenda Producer - Media Sector
Up to £45,000+ Bonus & Benefits
My Client…is a global events and publishing business bringing together the world’s most influential media minds in a series of events around the globe, showcasing the sector’s best practice and campaign techniques, and revealing the industry trends and insights across its publishing platform, due to continued growth a role has arisen for an agenda producer to join its London based content team to run the agendas for its intentional media events.
Ideal Candidate…The ideal candidate will have created agendas for a range of media/advertising industry events and have a comprehensive knowledge of the international media sector. The successful applicant will be required to generate and research conference ideas, speakers and themes, co-ordinate speakers, create an agenda and look after speaker management alongside the current agenda producer onsite.
The structure of the role also makes it ideal for a candidate who wants to work in a fast-paced, exciting and creative environment, while managing one member of staff.
- Creating in-depth conference agendas and recruiting speakers
- Working alongside another agenda producer and an event advisory panel to develop the agendas
- Working closely with the commercial team to ensure the commercial success of the event, while balancing editorial integrity
- Analyse post event market intelligence to help enhance further events
- Manage the event including speaker briefings, flow and timings of the festivals
- Manage and develop one member of staff
- Maintaining good speaker relationships, and keeping abreast of market trends and insights
About the candidate:
- Ability to work calmly in a pressurised environment
- Two or three years’ experience as an agenda manager and conference producer in the media sector
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Be able to work well in a team and take responsibility for project management of a portfolio of events from conception to completion is essential
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven research and analytical skills; effective time management; strong commercial acumen; and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to build deep and long-lasting business relationships, excellent communication skills, diplomacy and able to juggle the needs of multiple speakers
- Stakeholder Management
- International Events