Senior Contaminated Land Consultant
Are you looking for a step up and a move into a small and very busy consultancy?
What are the benefits?
? A chance to be a big fish in a small pond, you will see the impact of your work and be a valued member of the team
?Project manage from cradle to grave (Phase 1, Phase 2, Remediation and Validation)
?The chance to work on heavily contaminated land projects of which the client has many
?Join a consultancy that has grown by 20% year on year with an annual current turnover of £2 million
? Support (chartership, internal/external training, personal growth)
? Clear route to progression upwards, they are looking for the next generation of specialists to lead the future of the business
? A strong team that works well together in a professional, flexible and friendly working environment
What your tasks will be:
- Phase 1 desk studies, conceptual models, site characterisation
- Phase 2 site investigation supervision/site visits
- Project Management (Cradle to Grave)
- Strong technical report writing, GQRA, DQRA (Human Health, Controlled waters)
- Sound communication and personal effectiveness skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels within the business, with clients, subcontractors and other third parties (regulators, statutory bodies etc.)
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject (Geology, Environmental Science) and preferably a secondary qualification i.e. MSc. (Contaminated Land)
- Demonstrate of industry experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence
To discuss this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact me. I am a specialist recruiter covering the Geoscience field across the UK. I have successfully placed a mix of specialists in: Contaminated Land consultants, Geo-Environmental engineers, Hydrogeologists, Engineering Geologists.
Send a copy of your CV to or call me on for a confidential chat.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- CONTAMINATED LAND
- SITE INVESTIGATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANCY
- ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY
- GEOENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job