Who we are
We're BookingGo, the ground transport division of Booking.com. We're the ones who empower people to get where they're going. Whether they're taking the wheel or sitting back and leaving it to the driver. Whether they're heading straight from A to B or enjoying the freedom to go wherever their journey takes them.
To do that, we offer car hire to our customers through our Rentalcars.com brand and car hire, taxis and ticketed transfer services through Booking.com. With our HQ in Manchester, we're part of the worldwide Booking.com family. At the same time, we're proud of our own unique identity. Speaking 42 languages, our 2,000+ staff come from all over the world, just like our customers. What brings us together is our love of adventure: our own as well as other people's. It's easy to be passionate about a job that enriches so many lives every day, and our workplace reflects our passion, our diversity, our global focus. Just search "Manchester's coolest office" and see for yourself.
And we're in good company. Together with priceline.com, KAYAK, agoda.com, and OpenTable, we're part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
We have an excellent opportunity for a commercially driven individual to join our Marketing Analytics team in Manchester on a permanent basis. You’ll work directly with our Marketing Teams and the wider business to own projects that help us better understand our customers and their behaviours. You’ll become a key member of our growing Planning and Analytics, Marketing, and Data Science communities.
You will make full use of your commercial acumen, embracing a data-led approach to recognise and leverage behavioural data that drive insights and provide recommendations for business action by senior management. You’ll find new ways to improve the measurement of customer, their interactions and engagement and how this can improve customer experience, marketing activity and business performance by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
WHAT: Provide insight, recommendations and dedicated support to marketing channels
WHY: To enable customer centric marketing by using analytics to drive insight and recommendations for business action
HOW: Define and own customer centric marketing metrics which drive business value. Leverage behavioural data to enable insight-driven targeting and personalised marketing. Use consumer research to inform marketing strategy through identifying opportunities in the consumer market
- BookingGo’s subject matter expert on customer knowledge, including but not limited to acquisition, value, retention, engagement, loyalty, etc
- Ensure that customer centricity and its value is recognised by the business and embedded into day to day decisions
- Be inventive and create new ways of improving the measurement of customer, their interactions and engagement
- Be confident in taking findings to senior stakeholders and giving them recommendations and suggested actions, being able to quantify benefit and profitability.
- Able to translate complex insights and present in an easy to understand format to non-technical stakeholders and colleagues
- Lead other analysts with customer segmentation allowing for personalisation and predictive analytics that can be used by the business
- Lead other analysts in providing business decision makers with support and strategic insight, delivered through strong analytical thinking
- Supporting marketing activities in understanding their ROI from customer activity
- Experience of customer lifecycle monitoring/reporting
- The ability to deliver accurate, relevant and timely information, based on solid research that challenges business assumptions
- Experience with testing and experimentation techniques
- Experience gathering business requirements, data modelling and building reporting
- Experience writing queries using SQL/Hadoop
- Experience of working in / for an ecommerce organisation
- Experience of working in / for a multi-channel/high volume low value organisation
- Experience driving self-sufficiency across different disciplines
- Knowledge of Power BI (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of R (or equivalent)
- You have a curious, data led and results-focused approach
- You are driven and committed to getting things done
- You are a very strong communicator especially when clarifying requirements and handling expectation with non-technical and less data-savvy colleagues
- Adaptable and resourceful, you are looking for a role that gives you both autonomy and accountability
- You proactively communicate with your stakeholders and can manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone highly analytical and commercial, with a willingness to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team, to deliver value and meaningful impact in an important area of strategic growth.
- Data Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'