Our Client is a leading strategic consultancy and leading enterprise and best practices consulting firm working with global companies.
They require Senior Consulting Manager to be part of their GBS \ HR Transformation Practice they are industry leader in developing and implementing strategic solutions for the Finance function that enable the function to improve decision- making capabilities, increase productivity and provide a platform for increased growth of the business.
The Senior Consulting Manager is required to contribute to the firm’s growth and development in a variety of ways, including maintaining and growing client relationships and directing consultant and client project teams from project planning through execution. The primary offerings of this practice area are: HR Strategy, HR Transformation, GBS Center of Excellence/Delivery Model and Finance Technology. The Consulting Manager is well versed in business transformation and is responsible for knowledge capital development. The Consulting Manager should be skilled in identifying follow-on opportunities at existing clients and should have the ability to build strong, long lasting relationships with current clients. A Consulting Manager must possess leadership skills, and significantly contribute to opportunities and delivery of transformation initiatives.
The People and HR Transformation Practice provides senior Human Resources Executives with objective bench-marking, transformation, HR strategy and execution of advisory services that enable the evaluation of the HR function’s performance, insights into proven and leading best business practices, as well as the design and implementation of client-centric transformation solutions. Services include: Talent Management, HR Strategy and Execution, HR Technology, HR Thought Leadership, and Organizational Alignment for Delivery.
- Effectively manage some aspects of the Client Service Cycle - Pre-proposal, proposal, initiation, delivery, close.
- Supports team in maximizing performance.
- Support the execute on defined development plan to achieve personal development goals (i.e. skills development, capability
expansion; business development; solution framing and positioning; project sizing and planning; project
management; client relationship management.)
- Regularly deepens knowledge and skills speciality in delivery areas.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Help grow and develop the Practice through revenue creation in GBS \ HR Transformation and relationship building.
- Senior Consulting Manager will provide advise with Clients in GBS \HR transformations.
- Help grow and develop GBS \ HR Transformation Practice.
- Help develop market\client winning propositions within the Practice.
- Help to large scale business GBS \ HR projects.
- Help to create large downstream revenue opportunities for GBS \ HR.
- Help lead large scale GBS \ HR projects.
Global Business Services \ Human Resource Transformation sector and clients Large scale GBS \ HR Transformation at C suite level.
Viewed as a subject matter expert in areas such as (Digital, HR, Finance, IT) Transformation at expert level
Min. 7 years in major Human Resource Transformation including 8-12 years in consultancy in a consulting firm or Professional Services organisation in a leadership role.
- Business Transformation
- Management Consulting
- Shared Services
- HR Transformation
- HR Strategy