Senior Consulting Manager - Cloud & Automation The Company
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is a trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most sophisticated and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria’s digital practice is recruiting for a Senior Consulting Manager with knowledge of Cloud and Business Automation to join the growing digital practice. The role is a key leadership role who works with key internal and external partners to drive how Sopra Steria can exploit cloud-based offerings to drive better business outcomes.
You will be responsible for defining and maintaining a recognised cloud and automation go-to-market strategy with strong adoption across the UK business units, delivering key consulting 'door opening’ propositions and providing differentiating, yet credible, thought-leadership to drive digital engagements across our market facing sectors. This role will be the primary business contact for our cloud and automation services and capabilities within the UK.
- Driving engagement within our key accounts and clients, using partnerships and IP to positively differentiate our cloud and automation offerings.
- Bring cloud and automation knowledge and understanding of the key business and technology issues to help our clients meet their key challenges and opportunities.
- Pro-actively leading on the demonstration of digital innovation that is highly relevant to our clients’ business challenges.
- Work as a Trusted Advisor and 'think with’ clients to capture and shape opportunities, helping them re-imagine the future and stay ahead of the curve; working with our technology innovators to prove concepts and build compelling prototypes
- Demonstrate our hybrid cloud, application modernisation and cloud DevOps thought-leadership to key client partner groups up to C level.
- Alignment of our cloud and automation capabilities to the unified sales strategy within the business, identifying areas of focus and ensuring we have the vital delivery capability
- Encourage re-use and shared learning across the UK business units.
- Be seen as a prominent member of the Sopra Steria consulting brand, both by clients and more widely through networks and events.
- An entrepreneurial, innovative, and fresh problem solver in the cloud and business / process automation space.
- Experience of working for a recognised consulting business.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to translate tech into tangible business outcomes
- In-depth cloud consulting skills and an up-to-date view of, and opinion on, the dynamic cloud and automation market.
- Experience of delivering presentations on business-focused solutions to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits.
- Experience of developing product/service propositions and taking these to market.
- Ability to understand and master customer needs and passionate about solving business problems through cloud and automation technology.
- Experience of coordinating Agile teams assembled from across the business to deliver proof of concepts, prototypes and MVPs
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Full time permanent
Location: London or Hemel Hempstead
Internal Recruiter: Tom Meredith
Benefits: 20% Bonus, £6,600 car allowance, 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, private medical (couple), life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
- Cloud Computing
- Management Consulting
- Business Process Automation
- Process Automation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'