Senior Consulting Analyst
A prestigious consultancy and research house with a long history serving global top tier banks has an opportunity for a Senior Consulting Analyst to join their growing team.
Our client operates a quality first approach to research and Consultants are tasked with getting to the 'so what’ for their clients and coming up with innovative analytics focused solutions.
Key elements of the Senior Consulting Analyst role include:
- Market modelling and forecasting using both emerging and traditional research methods including topics where business intelligence is scarce.
- Presentation creation - the successful candidate will be able to deliver impactful deliverables that solve client issues and support strategic decision making.
- Customer research using quantitative and qualitative approaches. The role will work collaboratively across the team and the Senior Consulting Analyst will work from brief to final presentation.
To be suitable for this Senior Consulting Analyst vacancy, our client requires candidates with:
- Experience in a similar Consulting Analyst or Senior Consulting Analyst role with a strong analytical or research background
- Intellectually curious attitude
- Passion for solving client issues
In return our client offers a competitive package, structured progression and an excellent work culture.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.
- Customer Research
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job