Shared Services Connected Ltd was established as a joint venture between the Cabinet Office and Sopra Steria, in 2013 as part of the Government’s Shared Services Strategy for Smarter Government programme and operates from four regional centres of excellence: Blackpool; Newcastle; Newport; and York. We deliver best in class business transformation programmes to across the Public Sector with a target to release one billion pounds of savings to the public.
We have established an enviable track record in the design and delivery of large-scale innovative HR, Payroll, IT, and Finance & Accounting solutions to significantly improve efficiencies and enhance service levels across Government and Public Sector.
Our clients include a number of government agencies including the Department for Work and Pensions, Environment Agency Department for Education, Ministry of Justice and Home Office as well as the Metropolitan Police Service and the Construction Industry Training Board.
The day job:
We're looking to build on our team's accomplishments by recruiting Senior Consultants with client facing consulting experience, ideally gained in the Government sector. We're a growing team with the freedom to set our own direction and a determination to build sustainable business by putting our clients’ success first. With your knowhow and experience you'll work as part of a larger team or take the lead on smaller projects through to delivery.
Are you a practitioner with business transformation experience in one or more of the following: Business Process Re-engineering; Continuous Improvement (Lean, Six Sigma); Operating Model Design; Data & Analytics; Business and Technical Requirements Capture & Assessment; Programme and Change Management? If yes, please apply or contact me direct.
- Combine fresh thinking and insight to identify additional consulting opportunities
- Shape innovative business propositions for new and existing clients
- Run and support bid opportunities for small-scale projects
- Experience of describing and positioning propositions that embrace all domains of the client’s operating model (business processes, organisational change and IT)
- Change management; analysing capacity, process mapping, cost modelling and benefits appraisal
- Good data gathering and analytical skills
It would be great if you had:
- Prior experience of ERP implementation or migration between systems
- Functional knowledge of Oracle, Workday and/or SAP solutions and modules would be great!
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Employment Type: Full time permanent
Location: UK Mobile
Security Clearance Level: SC & NPPV1
Internal Recruiter: Amelia
Salary: Up to £70,000
Benefits: 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'