Roland Berger is one of the world's leading strategy consultancies. With 2,500 employees we have successful operations in all major international markets. Our 50 offices are located in the key global business hubs.
Roland Berger advises major international industry and service companies as well as public institutions. Our services cover the entire range of management consulting from strategic advice to successful implementation: e.g. new leadership and business models; innovative processes and services; M&A, private equity and management support on large infrastructure projects.
We are currently looking for Consultants and Senior Consultants to join our growing London office. Our main practice areas are private equity, aerospace and defence, transportation, operations, healthcare.
Candidates must have first or upper second degree from a top university plus work experience between 2 and 6 years. The work experience should ideally be from another consulting firm or relevant industry. London office has a friendly and supportive working environment with a strong international element in our work. Consultants benefit from a comprehensive training scheme, two weeks induction course that includes training in consulting skills, and introduction to our corporate culture and great opportunity to network.
Responsibilities include: financial analysis and cash flow modelling, builiding complex models, executing broad ranging data gathering tasks and prioritising approach with limited guidance, leading face-to-face and telephone interviews, executing complex analytical tasks, making action and business oriented recommendations that add value to the team and client, developing ideas for slides, supervising individual client team members and agreeing with the Project Manager specific needs for skill development. Structuring the problem in a logical manner and producing the appropriate analyses
Required skills and experience:
- People who fit most easily into our culture are bright, proactive, hard working, confident and personable.
- Strong emphasis is placed on analytical skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate good business knowledge, structure, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the business relevance of a wide range of analytical techniques, financial analysis and cash flow modeling.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationship with client.
- Ability to develop actionable, business oriented recommendations that are perceived as valuable to the client.
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
Salary/ Benefits: Competitive salary, bonus (discretionary), life assurance, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, gym membership (subsidy).
We offer an excellent opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organisation with fantastic career opportunities. Please apply via www.join.rolandberger.com
Job posting date: 6 April 2018
Closing date: 4 May 2018