Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. At Deloitte Digital, we connect creativity with technology for business. Bringing empathy, ideas, and experience into digital transformation. Together with all of Deloitte, we create connections across the breadth of our people, organisation, and ecosystems to make an impact that matters to our clients and to society. We’re a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast. Want to help us shape the future? We’re looking for experienced practitioners from a consulting, design, tech or business background who can show our clients what’s next, then work with our mixed-discipline team to make it happen.
As part of our Consultancy practice, your career with Deloitte Digital can take multiple paths. Including: customer and channel strategy, customer experience design, designing new service capabilities and operations, mobile, online and contact centre technology solutions, and related technology and operational change programmes.
We embrace the strengths of diverse talent within our team. You may have a brilliant mind, be a confident communicator or a nerd for all things digital, or you may have an impeccable business instinct, a collaborative outlook and a flair for big ideas
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
We’re expanding fast, so we’re looking for people who are, by which we mean natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
You will work with outstanding digital talent across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions for iconic brands.
• Own design, implementation, and testing for assigned system components when creating cutting-edge digital solutions.
• Develop product and design specs for assigned system components working collaboratively with leaders in the business.
• Implements and executes tests of assigned portion of system components.
• Be a custodian of the detail, performing all duties and responsibilities as required by the Engineering Procedures.
• Constantly looking for improvements to assigned portion of system components.
• Going beyond standard duties and responsibilities to champion small details, spot opportunities and add extra value for our clients.
• Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Through our studios spread across the globe, we help our clients imagine, deliver and run the future, through from customer research right through to implementation. And we love doing it.
Based in our studio in the Gasworks, we focus on developing cool and disruptive Web and Mobile solutions for our clients, some of the biggest brands in the UK. There's a really good team here and the craic is pretty good, it's fun, and we get to play with the latest technology. You will also have a chance to work with clients throughout Europe and beyond.
This is a permanent opportunity, to be worked on a full time basis. However, our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we’ll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
Overall, you’re an ideas person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer - that’s important. You know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
• Demonstrable commercial knowledge and directly related experience within iOS development, proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards, and an understanding of MVC development patterns.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
For full job description please see our Career Site
Requisition code: 177718
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'