Senior Consultant-Open Data/Projects
Our client are looking to appoint a ?Senior Consultant ?with experience of working with data who can help to design, manage and deliver exciting projects across a number of sectors.
In this role you will work on projects across a variety of sectors helping to deliver research for commercial projects, develop operational policies, contribute to public policy positions, and help to deliver workshops and public presentations in the UK and overseas.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong background in consulting and advisory work with an emphasis on data and open culture, and ?enjoys collaborative work in a dynamic, creative environment.
You will feel comfortable performing a variety of roles, delivering to a mixture of public and private sector organisations. You will have managed and delivered projects, and will know how to set them up well, keep them moving and report against milestones.Essential
- Experience with data and/or open culture
- Experience of leading projects within a consultancy or not-for-profit
- Experience of setting up project teams, managing budgets and financial reporting of project milestones
- Line management experience
- Work independently and effectively on projects, including the ability to take responsibility for and show ownership of work
- Deal comfortably with public and private sector clients and building relationships
- A great communicator, able to write and speak fluently for a wide range of audiences
- Excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly assimilate complex information on a variety of topics.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to short deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and move quickly between projects through effective prioritisation
- Strong IT, research or analytical skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'