Due to consistently increasing pipeline of work and organic growth, this global and entrepreneurial management consultancy are looking to add a number of Senior Consultants to their FS Human Capital practice.
This collaborative consultancy has global coverage and boasts a unique offering in the opportunity for professional development in an established brand combined with the chance to aid creation of new tools and methodologies.
From an experience perspective, you will have had broad exposure across the entire people agenda and a key capability and specialism in at least one of the below within complex business environments:
- Change Management
- Organisation Design
- Talent Management
- Learning and Development
- HR Transformation
Ideally you will be an experienced management consultant, currently at Senior Associate or Consultant level. Experience you will have will include:
- Demonstrable experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Exposure to a portfolio of financial services clients in both banking and insurance
- Leading small teams of consultants and advisors
- Leading the delivery of full cycles of transformation and change
- Working as a part of wider team focussing on whole business transformations.
- Implementing new Target Operating Models
- Designing, delivering and implementing new Learning solutions and strategies
- Capable relationship building and stakeholder management
You should also be able to work in a fluid and fast paced environment where working to deadlines and at a high level is normal. You will be able to quickly and effectively build rapport with your team wider colleagues.
There will be travel required depending on various engagements both across the UK and abroad therefore a UK/EU passport will be beneficial.
In this role, you will have a clearly defined and structured career path with ample scope for progression. This is a consultancy that prides itself on their collaborative working environment and open culture.
There is also an excellent remuneration package, including a flexible benefit scheme.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please apply today.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.