Senior Consultant, Market Access (Flexible/Home working available).
c.£40,000 - £60,000K (salary dependent upon exp)
A leading market access agency is looking to welcome an integral member to join their Consulting team.
The opportunity offers a fantastic chance to be part of an agency working on high profile projects with clients from some of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical industry.
Are you a Senior Consultant or aspiring Associate consultant who is looking to lead and take ownership on projects? Do you enjoy or would you like to coach and manage other team members? Would you like to see how your projects can influence and contribute to the business's clients?
- As a Senior Consultant, you will contribute to the management and delivery of Consultancy Services to a range of pharma clients within the UK.
- These services will include delivering qualitative and quantitative products and services such as value propositions, budget impact and other cost models.
- You will provide support, coaching and development to the talented consulting team with delivery, presenting and research, when needed.
- Ensure maximum engagement of internal and external stakeholders, to ensure the delivery of the consulting services.
- To work with and interpret external data sources (such as NHS data and Real World Evidence)
- Develop messages and materials to engage with local payers to drive funding and access to pharmaceutical products
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in winning business from existing and new clients.
- You will help ensure consulting projects are delivered on time and in budget.
- 4-5 years UK market access experience
- Strong understanding of the NHS landscape and implementation at a local level.
- Sound knowledge of the needs of current/emerging payers and their influence over local drug decision making
- Pre and post launch market access development/implementation experience
- Happy to travel (this role is 60% office based, 40% travel)
- Be analytical and a great communicator
- Be driven to succeed
If you feel your experience is in line with the requirements for this position please APPLY NOW or contact Heather Poole directly on for further details.
- Medical Communications
- Market Access
- Senior Consultant