Are you looking to develop a career in within one of the world’s largest Research Organisations?
Are you are passionate about understanding the healthcare world and enabling clients to make confident business decisions, if so then this is your opportunity to bring your curiosity and entrepreneurial flair to help us grow further and develop our business.
You will be central to client engagements, working in partnership to conceptualise and design great studies that have a tangible impact on their brands or products in development.
The task is to lead this charge and bring others with you!
What will I be doing?
Lead teams of Consultants in the successful delivery of projects in areas of:
- Payer and multi-stakeholder insight
- Value proposition development
- Market access strategy
- Pricing and reimbursement
Drive client engagement and business development activities:
- Conduct competitor intelligence, benchmarking and service provision analyses
- Make new client contacts, follow-up leads and participate in new business meetings
- Develop client relationships to generate opportunities for Market Access and other Healthcare teams
- Produce complete proposal documents for VP/Director sign-off
- Participate in collaborative bid teams
- Take a supporting role in presenting at conferences
Execute projects to a client ready standard:
- Follow standard procedures to undertake secondary research; utilise all available data sources; make recommendations for new sources; gather and analyse data; identify and design appropriate methods of research
- Conduct stakeholder interviews
- Deliver projects in a timely manner, with the utmost attention to detail, quality and value
- Maintain communication with clients and the internal team throughout the course of the project
- Provide expert content knowledge on global healthcare systems, as well as disease-specific and technology-specific areas
- Proactively manage own and other’s time across multiple simultaneous projects
- Manage input from junior colleagues and associates to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Ensure project profitability through diligent financial management
- Encourage collaborative working across the Market Access team and the broader Ipsos organisation
- Proactively communicate with colleagues at all levels to ensure mutual exchange of information
- Provide constructive feedback to colleagues on a project by project basis, identifying potential issues and offering solutions as they arise
- Utilise own knowledge and expertise to lead the induction and ongoing development of colleagues
- As the team grows, the Senior Consultant will take on the management of junior team members as appropriate
What do I need to bring with me?
- An undergraduate degree in a life science, health economics or related discipline
- Higher degree in one of the above areas or a business discipline preferred
- Market access consultancy experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare sector an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of European and US health systems and pricing and reimbursement processes
- Proven evidence of client engagement and business development
- Highly developed project management skills
- Ability to work to tight and immoveable deadlines, e.g. proposal submissions
- Excellent organisational, writing and planning skills
- A collaborative team member
- Ability to identify core issues and create solutions
- Flexibility and willingness to travel if necessary
- A positive work ethic and a "can do" attitude
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Additional language skills an advantage
We are one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers. With offices in 90 markets, Ipsos brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts globally with local knowledge to deliver top-quality research.
Our culture is unique - we have the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, but we also have the resources, scale and diversity of a large global agency. We have more bright, friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic people, from more backgrounds, with more interests, skills and experiences to learn from. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success - a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients. We understand the importance of choice and offer a blended work environment, office and work from home. We also realise you may have commitments outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications - please highlight what you are looking for when you make your application.
If this is what you are looking for from your next role, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Market Research
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'